LAMKOTET AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISE
LAMKOTET AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISE (LAE) is a SOCIAL ENTERPRISE that takes a different approach to resolving the numerous issues affecting agribusiness and agro-processing in Ghana. It’s a financial/management company that provides finance, training, management and logistical support to farmers to assist them produce efficiently and thereby make maximum profit to be enable them pay back their loans. Its subsidiary, Spindex Farms, currently produces poultry, pigs and rabbits.
Lamkotet provides a co-ordinated supportive approach to help Ghanaian farmers become competitive, efficient and profitable.
As we say… “WAME MA WABO” – “HELP ME TO HELP YOU”
To provide funds, resources and training on a collaborative, sustainable basis to small and medium sized farms in Ghana.
- To provide low interest loans to farmers,
- Encourage “Youth in Agriculture”
- Train a new generation of farmers
- Generate efficient agricultural production
- Maximize profitability
- Providing low interest loans to hard working farmers who are willing to learn and meet standards and targets.
- Training a new generation of youth in agriculture.
- Working with communities for development and providing local employment.
- Coordinating technical advancement and agricultural education in association with suitable partners.
- Providing Support Inputs – Feed, Drugs, Day Old Chicks, Piglets, Rabbits, Infrastructure & Equipments.
- Sourcing Funding – from Grants, Organisations such as ADB – Ghana, AfDB, DFID and individual philanthropists.
- Providing Support Services – Veterinarian Services, Accounts, Management & Training
- Developing Markets and Infrastructure
- Developing Potential
- Expanding by Replication
- Establishing similar initiatives throughout Ghana.
TETNIGHT EDUCATION & LAMKOTET YOUNG FARMERS
2A Church Street,
For Bank Transfer
Please arrange to pay HSBC, 23/24 Paddington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7LJ. U K.
Account Name Tetnight Education - LAMKOTET Young Farmers
AC: 11864793 Sort Code: 40 09 26
I wish to make a monthly donation of £5, £10, £15, £20, Other amount £…… commencing on __/___ / ___.
For overseas donors: IBAN: GB17MIDL40092611864793, BIC: MIDLGB2117V.