CEO LAMKOTET Ghana
Attended Winneba Secondary School and was one of the first students, in Ghana, to take agricultural science at the GCE ordinary level. He then went to Kesteven Agricultural College in the UK, to further his studies in Tropical Poultry Husbandry and holds a:
- National Stockman Certificate In Poultry Production
- City & Guilds Certificate in Poultry Production
- National Diploma in Poultry Production & Management
ADENTA DISTRICT (GREATER ACCRA REGION) 2013: Poultry Farmer of the year
GREATER ACCRA REGION- 2014: Poultry Farmer of the year
- Worked with GHAHELP, a UK based philanthropic organisation, to provide a well for the people of Kwabenya.
- Chairman, Greater Accra Poultry Farmer's Association.
- General Secretary, Ga-Adangme Association in New York City.
- Founder “Ga-Adangme Yei Anoyaa Kpee” (GAYAK) - A Women’s Self-help Enterprise/child education project. It is currently incorporated into TETNIGHT EDUCATION PROGRAMME, a UK registered Charitable Organisation.
Co-Director LAMKOTET Ghana
Charlotte is a qualified Midwife and a RELATE trained Counsellor.
In 1982 Charlotte, together with Dr Donald Dawson, Air Vice Marshal Nigel Blair-Oliphant OBE., Ben Oko Tetteh, and Jerry Tetteh, (Ghana) worked with GHANAHELP, a UK based philanthropic organisation, to provide Water and a Village Clinic for the people of Kwabenya.
In 2003 she co-founded the “Ga-Adangme Yei AnoyaaKpee” (GAYAK) – a Women’s Self-help Enterprise/Education and Capacity Building Project. This was later incorporated into TETNIGHT EDUCATION, (TEWBIT) a UK registered NGO.
These African projects aims at meeting the objectives of the United Nation Millennium Development Goals. (MDG)
Agricultural Finance Specialist
- Manages development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies
- Co-ordinates lending activities with marketing department, branch and clients to promote efficiency and development of loan products.
- Presides over Credit Committees to approve or reject finished loan cases
- Supporting Business Client Advisors in training and following up on individual performances.
- Training of new employees
- Organising promotional activities and following up of promotion plan to attract more customers
- Collaborates with team members and takes proactive steps to ensure that client needs and expectations are met in the branch.
- Builds and manages a high quality portfolio of SME clients and develops long term relationships, founded on efficient and reliable Credit and Financial Risk Assessments.
Finance Manager, Partner & Investor
Formerly Managing Director of Macheka Industries in Accra, Victor was instrumental in the initial credit and structural management of the LAMKOTET Agric Project. He co-ordinates the infrastructure projects, including buildings equipment, machinery and utilities. Although resident in Vienna, he spends 3 months in Accra annually to support business clients, and to oversee his other business ventures in construction, energy, fisheries, and financial services.
Ms. Emma Frances Quagraine is a Personal Assistant by profession with over 30 years in the secretarial field. She is a graduate of the Government Secretarial School, Cantonments, Accra (1984) and the Pitman Central College, London in 1992. Her work Experience spans over 28 years interacting with senior level personnel in diverse corporate environments such as Personal Assistant to the Minister of Food & Agriculture for 14 years; the Crown Agents Ghana where she worked as an Office Administrator /Grant Manager, assisting small and medium businesses access the Japanese “Non-Project Grant” through the Ministry of Finance & Economic Planning for the procurement of goods/equipment.
TETNIGHT Education and Young Farmers
2A Church Street
For Bank Transfer
Please arrange to pay HSBC, 23/24 Paddington House, Festival Place, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7LJ. U K.
Account Name Tetnight Education - LAMKOTET Young Farmers
AC: 11864793 Sort Code: 40 09 26
I wish to make a monthly donation of £5, £10, £15, £20, Other amount £…… commencing on __/___ / ___.
For overseas donors: IBAN: GB17MIDL40092611864793, BIC: MIDLGB2117V.